As the strengths-based approach is revolutionizing company cultures all over the globe, it’s an exciting time to join Strengths Partnership. Our success is due to our fantastic team, and if you share our values of Passion, Pragmatism, Professionalism and Partnerships, then we want to hear from you.
How do we make the ‘every day work blues’ a thing of the past at SP?
- 25 days paid holiday per calendar year
- 2 days paid leave per year to work for a registered charity of your choice
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Quarterly award scheme offering a chance to win a weekend trip for high performers
- Free snacks and refreshments
- Prosecco Thursday’s
- Fortnightly team breakfast
- Quarterly team days
- Eligible for sabbatical leave after working for 5 years at Strengths Partnership
- Discretionary end of year bonus based on individual and company performance
- Pension scheme
Our current vacancies are listed to the right, however if there’s nothing for you, you can make a speculative application by sending us an email along with your CV.
Ready to play to your natural strengths and be engaged every day? See what you can do with Strengths Partnership.
What do the team say?
“The people here are brilliant, the work we do for clients always gets such positive reviews, and it’s great being part of a company with so much potential!”
– Anthony Fitton, Head of Business Development
“I’m thoroughly enjoying my time at Strengths Partnership. It is such a positive environment to work in with a wonderful team. I have learnt so much already and continue to learn more and more every day!’’
– Georgia Adorian, Office & Customer Service Assistant