We’re here to ensure that everyone is able to have honest, authentic conversations about what makes them truly unique, what they love to do, and how they can bring their best to work and to life, every single day. We are literally changing people’s lives here at Strengths Partnership / Strengthscope – if you want to be a part of that, we want to hear from you.
The good bits
Fighting to make the ‘every day blues’ a thing of the past, here are some of the good things you’ll get when you join Strengthscope in addition to the usual competitive salary and pension plan:
- 25 days annual leave
- Additional time off for charity goodness
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Strengths Champion – where we celebrate the most awesome person of the month (who is then in with the chance to win a weekend trip away)
- Healthy snacks to keep you refuelled
- Team lunches
- Monthly Prosecco Thursdays*
- Flexible working
- Quarterly team days to reflect, plan and celebrate
- Sabbatical leave after working for 5 years at Strengthscope for you to just do you
* or any day worthy of celebration
Our current vacancies are listed to the right, however if there’s nothing for you, you can make a speculative application by sending us an email along with your CV.
What do the team say?
“The people here are brilliant, the work we do for clients always gets such positive reviews, and it’s great being part of a company with so much potential!”
– Anthony Fitton, Head of Business Development
“I’m thoroughly enjoying my time at Strengths Partnership. It is such a positive environment to work in with a wonderful team. I have learnt so much already and continue to learn more and more every day!’’
– Georgia Adorian, Office & Customer Service Assistant