As the strengths-based approach is revolutionizing company cultures all over the globe, it’s an exciting time to join Strengths Partnership. Our success is due to our fantastic team, and if you share our values of Passion, Pragmatism, Professionalism and Partnerships, then we want to hear from you.
How do we make the ‘every day work blues’ a thing of the past at SP?
- 25 days paid holiday per calendar year
- 2 days paid leave per year to work for a registered charity of your choice
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Quarterly award scheme offering a chance to win a weekend trip for high performers
- Free snacks and refreshments
- Prosecco Thursday’s
- Fortnightly team breakfast
- Quarterly team days
- Eligible for sabbatical leave after working for 5 years at Strengths Partnership
- Discretionary end of year bonus based on individual and company performance
- Pension scheme
Our current vacancies are listed to the right, however if there’s nothing for you, you can make a speculative application by sending us an email along with your CV.
Ready to play to your natural strengths and be engaged every day? See what you can do with Strengths Partnership.
What do our team say?
“I enjoy my role at Strengths Partnership for a number of reasons. The organization will positively stretch you in areas of both strength and weakness which allows you to continually learn, improve and gain new experiences. The work environment is fun and relaxed, and the people are incredibly welcoming from the moment you join. We really embody #oneteam!“
– Georgia Nield, Business Development Executive
“Strengths Partnership is a great joy to work for as the company allows you to work at your best with great support from management and also your colleagues. The team at Strengths Partnership are genuinely a fantastic group of people.
The company is unique and innovative and it’s great to be part of a team that is effecting so many employers and employees worldwide. If you want to take the step from good to great for your career, I would urge you to join!“
– Benji Avro, UK & International Distribution