Companies creating positive workplaces by focusing on people’s strengths are seeing a significant improvement in employee engagement, innovation and business results. We partner with clients to build energized, peak performing workplaces by delivering culture change programs, developing change readiness and implementing more positive, inclusive work practices.
- Culture diagnosis and change assessment
- Change skills training to help people deal more positively with change
- Designing and implementing strengths-based performance management processes
- Skills training in performance conversations, feedback and coaching
- Mapping strengths-based career paths and career workshops
- Building inclusive, innovative workplaces
- Resilience training
Our organisation development change framework
Our organization change framework Our unique change model underpins our work and enables us to deliver positive and productive cultures that optimize the strengths of individuals, teams and the organization.
Our Compass People and Culture Discovery Process, combined with our Strengthscope® assessment and development system, provide insights into the current and desired culture and pinpoints key change levers and strategies.
To develop positive cultures and change capabilities we deliver development programs for leaders, managers, teams and employees.
Our programs include:
Designed to equip employees with the self-awareness, skills and tools to maintain high performance, energy and wellbeing during times of stress and pressure.
Strengths for Success™ Career Development
rovides employees of all levels with a structured approach to draw upon their strengths and skills to accelerate their career goals whilst managing their performance risk areas.
We offer a range of tools, resources and approaches to sustain ongoing development including:
- Engagement surveys
- Consulting support with policies, practices and processes to ensure change becomes fully embedded
- Large scale organizational engagement and positive change events
- Inspirational talks
- 1-1 coaching, team and peer coaching