Strengths-Based Interviewing Masterclass
Strengths Based Interviewing Masterclass provides you with the tools and skills you need to conduct strengths-based selection interviews for internal and external recruitment.
You must be a Strengthscope® Practitioner to attend this Masterclass.
To speak to us about running this masterclass in-house contact us.
- Understand the business case and evidence for strengths-based selection
- Gain knowledge about strengths-based job analysis, enabling you to translate existing competency frameworks and person specifications into a strengths profile
- Become accredited as an OPAL™ interviewer, learning how to interview for:
Outcomes that are critical for success in the role
Productive strengths used by individuals to deliver these outcomes
Agility in the use of strengths across different situations
Learning the candidate takes from mistakes and successes about how to apply their strengths better and reduce risk areas
- Develop skills in strengths-focused interview and interview question design
- Develop an action plan to transition to a strengths-based selection approach with your clients
- Tools to sustain learning
- Facilitator guide and slides
- Participant workbook
- Sample OPAL™ interview guides
Places are limited so secure yours now!