This website is owned by Strengths Partnership whose contact details are on the website.
Strengths Partnership is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and to acting in compliance with the the provisions under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), as amended from time to time. Simply visiting Strengths Partnership’s website does not require you to reveal personal data. But if you ask us for information, order products or services, register with us, use our services or report a problem, we collect any personal data you submit to us, and details of the transactions between you and us. In addition, we store information you may give us about your interests, or we may learn about these from your use of our goods and services.
Please do not send us any personal data about anyone else without their permission.
What data we may collect from you
The data that we collect from you may include information:
- You provide when you request our products and services;
- You provide when you complete forms on our site or for our products and services, including registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, posting material or using further services, including information you provide when you complete our psychometric questionnaires
- You provide when you contact us or report a problem to us; or complete a survey that we use for research purposes;
- About transactions you have entered into through our site or other orders placed with us;
- About your visits to our site (including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data whether this is required for our billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access, including by using cookies. We may also collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about browsing actions and patterns and no individual is identified in collection of this data.
How we will use your data
The personal data that we collect is used:
- To provide you with goods and services that you request from us;
- For mailing information to you about our other goods and services in which you may be interested, including our catalogue and our email communications, and, where relevant, information on organizations outside the UK who are authorized to offer Strengths Partnership goods and services, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To provide, on request, personalized computer-generated reports from completion of our psychometric instrument questionnaires, including via our Strengthscope® services or otherwise;
- For customer administration including carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and including retention of correspondence if you contact us;
- To personalize our service to you, including ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To seek your views on products and services;
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, including livechat features and/or contact forms.
- For technical administration of our sites including notifying you about changes to our service.
- Use data collected through completion of our psychometric questionnaires, including via Strengthscope® assessments, for research purposes in order to produce statistics of the type described in our technical product manuals, eg psychometric norms and validity data. You may be asked, as part of the testing process, to give your consent to the use of your personal data for research purposes, and to answer additional research questions. If you decline from doing so, certain data is not collected or used for research purposes. If you do consent, the personal data collected may include sensitive personal data where you have submitted such but this will only be used for research purposes and only in anonymized and aggregated form.
- Automatically collect data about visitors to our site (for example on browsing patterns) by using cookies in order to improve your experience when you visit our website.
Your right to opt out of direct communications
If you do not wish Strengths Partnership to use your personal data for direct marketing of our goods and services, you can unsubscribe using the link in the footer of any email you have received from us.
You can manage the direct marketing that you receive from us by signing up to the specific information that you wish to receive.
Please note, however, that occasionally we may need to communicate with you for administrative or operational reasons and therefore whilst you use our products and services and continue to wish to do so, it is not possible to opt-out of all communications with us.
‘Cookies’ are pieces of information in the form of small text files stored by a user’s web browser on your hard drive, when you visit websites. Cookies help to identify the user when he or she visits a particular web page; this enables the website to work more efficiently and your visit to be personalized, for example, to simplify the login process for registered users. They also provide information to the owner of the site. Cookies collect information about internet users such as their names, addresses, email details, passwords and user preferences.
We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. An IP address is an assigned number, similar to a telephone number that identifies your computer on a network. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information.
We may also perform IP lookups to determine the domain you are coming from (e.g. aol.com, yourcompany.com) to gauge more accurately our users’ demographics.
How we keep your data secure
We are committed to ensuring the security and integrity of personal information that we hold and acting in compliance with UK and EU data protection requirements, and have put in place appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to ensure this. We welcome updates at any time from our clients and enquirers relating to information that we hold about them.
You should note that where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and/or password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, or use our products and services, you are responsible for keeping the username and password confidential. You should not share these details with anyone.
Who we will share your data with
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
- As necessary to fulfil your order(s) for our products and services and to validate your payment details;
- To suppliers and licensors that process data on our behalf;
- In response to an expressed client need, interest or request, to organizations outside the UK who are authorized to offer Strengths Partnership products and services;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, including selling our business or assets; and
- Where we believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with the law or regulatory obligation or to protect the safety of Strengths Partnership, our customers or their clients, or the public, or to enforce or apply our our terms and conditions of use of our siteor other contracts. This may include exchanging information with other companies or organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may also provide your personal data to anyone to whom our business or business assets are transferred. We may also disclose aggregated and anonymized information for marketing, product development, strategic or research purposes. In such data, no individual will be identified or identifiable from such data.
Links to other sites
This policy applies only to information collected by Strengths Partnership and its associated companies. Links within our sites to those of other organizations are not covered by this policy so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those sites.
How you can contact us
Unit 3, Temple Place
247 The Broadway
How you can obtain data we hold about you
If you wish to see a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, you can request this by writing to our Data Protection Officer at the above address.
Changes to this policy
Unit 3, Temple Place
247 The Broadway
Registered in England and Wales
Company Number 05726967