Strengths coaching is increasingly popular around the world as a way to accelerate learning, performance and a positive, high energy culture.
Strengths coaching offers numerous benefits, including:
- Drives innovation and a solutions-focused culture
- Boosts resilience and psychological well-being
- Increases motivation and engagement
- Reduces defensiveness and psychological barriers to lasting behavior change
- Improves self-awareness and speed of learning
- Develops diverse, high trust and peak performing teams
- Delivers fast results
Powerful, proven approach
As a pioneer and leader in strengths coaching, we have developed a powerful strengths coaching approach, STRONG Business Coaching™, which is used to help clients achieve exceptional results. Our coaching provision brings out the best in an individual through a combination of world-class coaches and techniques.
- Coaching for key talent and hi-potentials
- Management and team leader coaching
- Leadership and executive coaching
- Team coaching
- Coaching for culture change and transition
- Coaching training for coaches, HR and managers
Click here to view our consulting and coaching solutions brochure.
Our StrengthScope® assessment system diagnoses and gives accurate self-insight and peer feedback to pinpoint areas for strengths optimization and development.
This is used in combination with other market leading assessments to ensure the coaching client has a thorough understanding of key areas to be strengthened and how these relate to goals.
We offer a variety of coaching solutions and run custom and open-enrollment coach training programs designed for managers, HR practitioners and external coaches to help them apply strengths-based tools and techniques.
These range from one-day master-classes to intensive 3 day courses for experts.
Our coaching and training solutions support the formation of self-sustaining coaching habits. We help sustain these practices through an extensive resource bank including webinars, workbooks, action learning groups and reading materials.
We also work closely with our client sponsors to share organization-wide learning from coaching programmers.